We believe God’s great plan to bless all nations of the earth through Jesus the Messiah. He calls His people into partnership with Himself for His purpose. In response The Well seeks to be a blessing to our neighbours from all over the world.
To serve our multi-cultural neighbours holistically and enable others to do the same.
➣To show God’s unconditional love by providing a high quality & professional service:
· a place of welcome, hospitality and friendship.
· a safe place for people to discuss personal issues and be assured of confidentiality.
➣To encourage and develop:
· self-confidence and independence
· awareness of rights and responsibilities
· the affirmation of women and children
➣ To develop partnerships with other organisations and individuals who share a similar ethos.
➣ To help churches and other groups to reach out to their neighbours of diverse faiths and cultures
➣To facilitate conversations and enable mutual understanding and respect between people of diverse cultures, communities and faith groups.
➣To seek the welfare and peace of our city, and challenge church and society on issues relating to social justice.
· Treat others as we would like to be treated.
· Respect all service users regardless of their age, gender, sexuality, social, religious, or ethnic background.
· Value the contributions of all who support the work of The Well in any way.
· Embody the hope of transformation.