We believe in the power of prayer and we pray every day for our clients. We would appreciate prayer for our ongoing work supporting disadvantaged communities in South East Glasgow.
- For the clients that come through our doors, that they will feel welcome and sense God’s peace
- For our advice clients, that their problems and worries will be reduced as a result of their visit
- For the children who come to ‘Bubbles’ toddler group, that they will be safe, have fun and develop healthily and happily
- For the women attending ‘Bubbles’, ESOL English Classes and ‘Chai and Chai’ that they will form good friendships and support networks and grow in skills and confidence
- For all who come for help in finding employment, that their skills and confidence will improve, they will be blessed with work and their financial needs will be met
- For our volunteers that they will feel valued and see the difference that they are making in people’s lives
- For our staff that they will have the wisdom to develop the work of The Well in the best ways to meet the needs of the community
- For our funding, that we will continue to be able to fund and sustain all the work we do and plan to do
For updates and more specific prayer points, please sign up to receive our e-newsletter.